What Juice Plus Is…
Juice Plus+® is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains. Each ingredient is specially selected to provide a broad range of nutritional benefits.
Juice Plus+ is a complement to a healthy diet. Juice Plus+ is the simple, convenient, and inexpensive way to add more nutrition from fruits and vegetables to your diet, every day. Juice Plus+ is supported by clinical research conducted by researchers at leading hospitals and universities around the world and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Juice Plus+ is recommended by thousands of doctors and health professionals around the world.
What Juice Plus is not…
- Juice Plus+® is not a substitute for eating fruits and vegetables.
Everyone should eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables every day, at least 7-13 servings according to the USDA. Juice Plus+ provides whole food based nutrition from 17 fruits, vegetables, and grains, because we often do not get nearly enough of the real thing every day.
- Juice Plus+® is not a medicine, treatment, or cure for any disease or condition.
Many of the healthful benefits of taking Juice Plus+ have been demonstrated in clinical research conducted by investigators at leading hospitals and universities around the world, and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Juice Plus+® is not a multivitamin.
Juice Plus+ contains a much wider variety of naturally occurring vitamins – along with other antioxidants and phytonutrients – than traditional vitamin supplements.
- Juice Plus+® is not a multi-level marketing (MLM) program.
Juice Plus+ is a product offered directly from the manufacturer to the consumer through a network of independent representatives. While anyone is welcome to become a Juice Plus+ representative, the vast majority of the people who buy and use Juice Plus+ are simply customers.
What Juice Plus Contains…
17 Fruits, Vegetables, & Grains
Juice Plus+® contains a wide variety of nutritionally dense fruits and vegetables reduced to juice powder concentrate using a proprietary process. Fruits and vegetables contain many phytonutrients, from such familiar vitamins as vitamin C and beta-carotene, to less widely known antioxidant compounds, including polyphenols and flavonoids. It also includes the carotenoids, beta-cryptoxanthin, and lycopene. Below are a few examples of the broad range of phytonutrients found in fruits and vegetables, but remember that there are many more than those listed here:
- Apple: Pectin along with a variety of polyphenols and other antioxidants
- Acerola Cherry: Vitamin C and anthocyanadins
- Cranberry: Flavonoid and phenolic antioxidants
- Orange: Vitamin C, folate, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Papaya: Vitamin C, potassium, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Peach: Vitamin C and several carotenoids
- Pineapple: Vitamin C and bromelain
- Tomato: Vitamin C, polyphenols, and several carotenoids including lycopene
- Oat Bran: Dietary fiber, vitamin E, several B vitamins, and minerals
- Beet: Folate, iron and calcium
- Broccoli: Folate, vitamin C, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and glucosinolates
- Cabbage: Vitamin C, folate, and glucosinolates
- Carrot: Several carotenoids including beta-carotene, along with vitamin E
- Kale: Vitamin C, folate, magnesium, and several carotenoids including beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin
- Parsley: Vitamin C, folate, several carotenoids and flavonols
- Spinach: Folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, several carotenoids, iron, and calcium
- Brown Rice Bran: Dietary fiber, several B vitamins, and minerals
Why Should You Take It…
“Eat more fruits and vegetables.” Over the years, people have found countless ways to ignore that advice. “I don’t have time.” “It’s too much trouble.” Medical science reminds us almost every day that good nutrition and good health go hand in hand, especially when it comes to the healthful benefits of eating fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, despite the growing medical evidence, less than 25% of American adults eat the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
There is no substitute for eating a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, at least 7-13 servings every day. But if you’re like most people, you don’t eat enough fruits or vegetables or enough variety. And those fruits and vegetables that we do eat tend to be over processed, over-cooked, or too far removed from the field. That’s why there’s Juice Plus+. It’s a convenient, affordable, and natural whole food based nutritional product providing nutrition from 17 vegetables, fruits, and grains.
Juice Plus+ is not a vitamin supplement, providing a limited number of handpicked nutrients. Juice Plus+ is a whole food based product providing the wide array of nutrients found in a variety of fruits, vegetables, and grains. It’s the next best thing to fruits and vegetables…because we don’t get nearly enough of the real thing every day.