We’re Hiring A Project Manager
If you’re new grad with a degree in Business Communication, Public Relations and/or Marketing, along with talent burning a hole in your pocket, wanting to add to your resume, you might just be the person I’m looking for.
I’m Michele Broad.
I’m a certified women’s health and adult nurse practitioner and the CEO of Well Women Network, an online women’s health education business.
We are a relatively new company with huge potential for the right person.
The Project Manager will oversee and help plan the monthly content, oversee new project role outs, help plan sales funnels, and help coordinate events along with myself, as we are just starting out. Eventually these roles will become stand alone as we grow.
I’ve got a lot of new and exciting projects in the works for the upcoming year…so many that I need a hand to get them all done.
A few questions, if I may…
- Are you efficient and proud of it?
- Do you love tech?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
I’m looking for a Project Manager to serve as the control center for all the exciting expansions happening in my brand…not just this year, but beyond.
This is a part-time flexible position to start that can go into full-time for the right person.
This is not a consulting contract.
This is a part-time opportunity that, it just so happens, you can do from anywhere.
I don’t need you to be an online marketing expert but you need to have a solid understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, creating content calendars for blogs, youtube, and social media: and small event planning, with my help of course!:) (If any of those phrases scare you or are brand new to you, this likely isn’t the perfect position for you.)
This position is not for the weary at heart but is for someone who gets motivated by challenges and thrives on being creative and in the trenches figuring things out but remember I will be there with you.
Thinking this is for you? Then read on my friend.
- The Project Manager is the at the hub of each project. She will be held responsible for how well things get done in the project.
- The project manager will evaluate each project on an ongoing basis to make sure it is moving along.
- The Project Manager is in charge of bringing on new team members, with my approval, as the projects warrant and as we grow.
- If new team is brought on it will be the Project Manager’s role to coordinate the new team members in their subsequent roles and get updates from them on their tasks and making sure the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
- The Project Manager manages our “Trello boards” and keeps me updated on all projects in the works on a weekly basis.
- The Project Manger tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
Here’s who this position is not for:
- Those looking for a “side job” while growing their own business or a contractor that has multiple clients.
- Someone who has a lot going on already and can’t take the time to create quality content.
- Someone who hasn’t listened to a podcast, read a blog, or a non-fiction business or marketing book in the last 6 months.
- Someone not willing to sign a no-disclosure agreement
- Someone who prefers to be a front-facing content creator.
This position is for a person who:
- Likes research and is resourceful.
- Can handle tight deadlines.
- Works well with others and can build a good rapport quickly with both other team members and vendor’s alike.
- Is creative and has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is a great communicator.
- Is organized.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can quickly implement them.
- Adapts well to change.
- Is tech savvy.
- Can handle constructive feedback.
Here’s what the right person will love about this position:
- You’ll get paid for what you already love to do.
- You can work from anywhere and do zoom.us meetings.
- Work with a ground floor company looking to make a huge impact on the women’s health and hormone world and change women’s health lives for the long term and be a part of the creative team that makes that happen.
- Work for a company where there are loads of growth opportunities (both now and in the future).
- We are all about self-care YOUR’S included.
Sound like what you’ve been looking for then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Manager Resume.
Thank you and have a blessed day.