- Shred fatigue and Feel Energized every day to dig into your business, job, or life
- Shred old beliefs and Feel Empowered by stepping into being your #1 Self-Care Advocate
- Shred the low octane fuel and learn how to replace it with high octane fuel that serves your body, Without Depriving Yourself, so that you have stamina to do all and be all that you where meant to be in this world.
- Shred the belief that it has to be hard and expensive to be healthy
- Embrace this fact: Your Health Is Your Greatest Business and Wealth Asset- so learn how to wear it wisely
Let me, a certified women’s health/adult nurse practitioner and the busy business women’s wellness guide, help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make simple sustainable changes that you can live with FOREVER and be happy about!
I have made this program doable and I give you easy weekly actionable steps that you can implement right away. During The Well Women Rule! 30 day shred, we will focus on one simple key strategy each week:
Four Week Breakdown
How to plan for LONG term success with simple and effective tips that will save you TIME, Energy and MONEY. I will share delicious, easy-to-prepare meals and provide you with support as well as you will be a of a supportive private facebook community that is ready to help every step of the way.
Finding the right exercise for YOU! You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape. There are an array of exercise activities that you may enjoy and finding the right one will assist you in establishing a successful, long-term exercise routine.
Quality v. Quantity | After taking care of women for over 2 decades I know most women want to lose weight but I want to teach and show you why choosing the quality of your calories is essential for long term health not just the quantity of calories. I don’t want you to think in terms of diet or weight loss but rather in terms of a healthy overall lifestyle that serves you.
Eating to fuel your body – the ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.