On this Episode Michele talks one on one with Stacia Guzzo about why as women we should consider switching to an all natural deodorant and what it could mean to our overall health, especially our breast health.
In this episode we discuss
- How Stacia got started in the natural deodorant making business
- What’s the difference between her natural deodorant and the store brand mass marketed kind
- Why is the difference important
- What’s the difference between her two brands of natural deodorant
- Does the natural kind of deodorant really work?
- How to o you switch to a natural brand if you have been using the mass marketed kind
- What are some challenges that she has faced as a female entrepreneur in the natural deodorant space
- Her advice about how she incorporates self-care into her daily routine
- What’s her advice to any woman wanting to become an entrepreneur
We’d love to continue the health conversation with you over in our Closed Facebook Group
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add
The information, including but not limited to: text, graphics, images and other material contained in the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is for informational purposes only.
The purpose of the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various women’s health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read on the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast.