Today I had the distinct please of interview Laura Walsh, Arizona native, Nashville recording artist and pop/country singer/songwriter. I first got introduced to Laura on another podcast that I was listening to and just resonated with her and her story. I looked her up on instagram and started following her and then I found her on ITUNES and feel in love with her beautiful voice and touching songs.
In This Episode Discuss
- Her recent move to Nashville and what that looks and feels like.
- What’s a typical day in the life of Laura Walsh.
- How she comes up with the lyrics of her songs.
- How her spiritualness has helped keep her grounded and has helped guide her in becoming a singer/songwriter.
- What she is currently doing and working on.
- I ask her about how she wrote my favorite song-Don’t let go.
- And we end on her talking about her self-care routine and her advice to others as they aspire to live their dreams.
She can be found @laurawalshmusic on Instagram and Laura Walsh on ITUNES.
We’d love to continue the health conversation with you over in our Closed Facebook Group
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add