Today I had the distinct please of interview Laura Walsh, Arizona native, Nashville recording artist and pop/country singer/songwriter. I first got introduced to Laura on another podcast that I was listening to and just resonated with her and her story. I looked her up on instagram and started following her and then I found her on ITUNES and feel in love with her beautiful voice and touching songs.
In This Episode Discuss
- Her recent move to Nashville and what that looks and feels like.
- What’s a typical day in the life of Laura Walsh.
- How she comes up with the lyrics of her songs.
- How her spiritualness has helped keep her grounded and has helped guide her in becoming a singer/songwriter.
- What she is currently doing and working on.
- I ask her about how she wrote my favorite song-Don’t let go.
- And we end on her talking about her self-care routine and her advice to others as they aspire to live their dreams.
She can be found @laurawalshmusic on Instagram and Laura Walsh on ITUNES.
We’d love to continue the health conversation with you over in our Closed Facebook Group
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add
More Self Care to Your Life
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”false”]
The information, including but not limited to: text, graphics, images and other material contained in the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is for informational purposes only.
The purpose of the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various women’s health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read on the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast.