Ladies poor digestion can affect your whole body in a variety of ways. Poor digestion can lead to bloating, heartburn, constipation, gas, food allergies, and irritable bowel syndrome. Poor digestion can also cause you to experience asthma, fatigue, eczema, weight gain to name a few.
Today we are talking about how improving your digestion through natural ways can help heal your body, improve your energy, and maximize your quality of life.
In This Episode Discuss
- Why chewing your food is key
- Why eating fermented foods is a must add to your diet
- Why eating real food is important
- Why you need to take care of your liver
- Why hydrating yourself properly is necessary
- How stress affects your digestive system
- Supplements you should be using
- And why paying attention to your body’s signals is vital
We’d love to continue the health conversation with you over in our Closed Facebook Group
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add