Today ladies I had the pleasure of sitting down and chatting with Jenny Carr.
Jenny Carr is the international best selling author of Peace Of Cake: The Secret To An Anti-Inflammatory Diet, speaker, MOM-prenuer, and leading inflammation expert.She survived a near death experience due to an auto-immune condition, and is healing by upholding anti-inflammatory living. Jenny specializes in helping people reverse chronic symptoms by adopting and maintaining anti-inflammatory eating without feeling deprived or overwhelmed. She has been featured in MindBodyGreen, US News & World Report, Dr. Mark Hyman, Food Babe and Well+Good.
We chatted about:
- Why making anti-inflammatory eating accessible to all ages of people is such a calling for her?
- What is inflammation and how does it ultimately impact our health?
- What causes chronic inflammation?
- What makes her advice different from that of an average nutritionist?
- What are the top 6 inflammatory foods we want to stay away from in order to regenerate the cells in our body and reverse (or significantly improve) chronic symptoms?
- How to help people overcome the diet mentality when looking to adopt this way of eating as a lifestyle?
- How does emotional eating and cravings play into the success (or not) while trying to maintain an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Are there different variations of an anti-inflammatory diet that better serve a person, based off of the unique conditions they are trying to heal from?
- What’s one thing that people can do TODAY to melt inflammation off of their body without even changing their diet?
Don’t Forget To Subscribe & Review Us In iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling the extra love, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read and then highlight you on an future episode. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.
We’d love to continue the health conversation with you over in our Closed Facebook Group
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add
More Self Care to Your Life
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”false”]
The information, including but not limited to: text, graphics, images and other material contained in the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is for informational purposes only.
The purpose of the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various women’s health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read on the Well Women Healthy Lifestyle Podcast.