The final and biggest holiday season is upon us and with it can come a lot of stress and falling off the wagon of our self-care. In today’s show my guest Melissa Auclair and I discuss how to go into, be in the thick of it, and how to come out the other side happy, sane and HEALTHY to boot. This show is packed with so many golden nuggets you don’t want to miss a minute of it.
In This Episode we dished on:
1) Why are celebrating the holidays so important? and are there health benefits to celebrating
2) Culturally speaking, how did we get to be so crazy at Christmas?
3) Family stress is a common theme for women. How do we regain some hope for stressful family situations?
4) Women generally have a hard time saying no. We want to create a wonderful holiday experience for others and often add too much and end up feeling exhausted. How can we battle the people pleaser/make everyone happy part of ourselves?
5) Stress is a huge part of the holiday angst. What are some practical ways to decrease stress?
6) How can we reclaim the joy and wonder of the season if the holidays bring up a lot of pain and heartache?
And so much more!!!
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY: Melissa is giving 5 of my listeners a copy of her new book “Don’t Let Christmas Kill You” all you have to do is leave us a rating and review here on ITUNES and then either DM me on instagram at well women network and let me know you left on or leave me a message inside our well women healthy lifestyle podcast group on facebook. WWHLP facebook Group 5 winners will be chosen at random. The book is fabulous so go leave us a rating and review now!!
Don’t Forget To Subscribe & Review Us on iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling the extra love, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read and then highlight you on on future episode. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.
You can find and follow Melissa on instagram @Melissa_Auclair
Melissa Auclair on facebook
and her fabulous website: www.thecreativeseason.com
Sign up & Get Daily Tips to Add