We all have fear that can turn up to protect us from failure, hurt, uncertainty, and sometimes even extreme success. Deep inside, we know that the fear in not needed, and that we can turn it into bold energy and move forward courageously.
1. Only do the things and see the people that you want to 90-100%, this adds joy, direction and focus, and because you are passionate and excited by all you’re doing and who you’re with, it’s very difficult for real fear to enter.
2. Know truly what you want in life, why you want it, who will help you, and what it will look and feel like when you get it. Knowing this for each goal, will fuel you and make you stronger than any fears that pop up.
3. Turn fear into childlike curiosity, fun and wonder.
4. Immerse yourself into positive, energized focus with each task, goal and activity.
5. Be immersed and absorbed in what you do; in the flow.
6. Have awareness of what you’re afraid of; where is it coming from? Next, shift it to the positive opposite…. Switch it to gratitude, excitement and faith.
7. Get feedback throughout. Ask for help, ask for feedback from those you trust on how you’re doing and how you can be better.
8 Be persistent; it pays. Have a knowing that it will work out as it is meant to.
9 Have low self-centeredness; instead practice connection and collaboration.
10. Visualize your outcome.
11. Follow your heart, inner scale and intuition.
12. Expand your horizons, push yourself to go bold; train your mind that you are courageous.
13. Think of ways you conquered fears in the past.
14. Remember past memories of you be bold, brave and fearless
Kim Somers Egelsee is the #1 best selling author of “Getting Your Life to a Ten +”, a multi award winning confidence expert, TEDx speaker, international inspirational speaker, life coach, hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, TV host, author and columnist. She specializes in helping people get every area of their lives to a “ten plus”, exude confidence, connect authentically and discover their life’s purpose. Kim speaks at over 65 events, meetings and workshops per year and also certifies people as life coach in her Ten Plus Life Coaching certification program and Image Consultant Certification Program. Contact Kim at www.kimlifecoach.com or www.kimsconfidencecourse.com