• 2 organic, cage free eggs or egg whites
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
• 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup spinach
• 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped or dried chives
• Sea salt & pepper to taste
• In a bowl, whisk eggs for 15 seconds (don’t over-beat)
• Heat oil over medium heat.
• Add onions, cook for several minutes, making sure not to burn.
• Add mushrooms and spinach and cook for another minute.
• Stir in eggs and continue to stir in pan, scrambling all ingredients together until desired doneness.
• Add a little more olive oil during cooking if needed.
• Salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle on chives.
Note: Get creative and use fresh veggie ingredients on hand.